[ic] Shipping illegal to some countries

J P interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 11:49:01 2002

>> Also be aware that if people want something, they
can
>> still fudge the form to make it work.  I just had
this
>> happen to me where right now I'm only generally
>> allowing US/Canada shipping and someone from Great
>> Britain used Canada as the country and filled in
all
>> the other fields for the Great Britian address
info.

?
>I'm pretty green here so I really don't know for
certain.

It passed the cc validation.  I assume since enough of
the info was correct, including the cvv2 value, and
the only thing really wrong was the country (which is
included in my payment module), it was good enough for
them which seems to make sense.  They probably have to
account for typos in fields at certain times.