[ic] Re: Interchange consultants to set up a store?

Gary Henderson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 15:29:01 2002

Have you thought of moving to a list format that can archive the messages
for access in an online forum.  I am sorry if this is already available but
I have subscribed and been inactive.  Please excuse me if it is a current
feature.

Gary Henderson
Custom Business Solutions