[ic] Creditcards in interchange

Sun Jan 20 10:11:03 2002

Hi,

I'm new in the interchange and i'm willing to start a catalog, i have been
testing wit the settings of the cart and it seems to,go prety well, I just
have a problem with the payment methode.
I don't want to use creditcards, only COD but when I desactivate the
creditcards i can not enter orders in the admin interface and in the
cusomers interface i get an error that the creditcard entry is not valid,
"the credit card fields stay visible even when COD is selected.

Is there anyway to desactivate the creditcards without having this problem
??

Thanks for the help