[ic] How to display adjusted options prices?

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 8 20:16:01 2002

    The simple answer is to set products.price to 0 and modify
your options.price to   S=100, M=100, L=105
then your prices will show up the way you want.
But this also assumes o_matrix=0 which you didn't mention.
Plus you didn't say if you're looking for a single
selection via a select widget. Assuming select widget
then you should be fine, but now your base price will
be displayed as 0 .

Jon