[ic] Skipjack

Lyn St George interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 10 07:00:01 2002

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:01:01 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

> c> You could push that directory into @INC.  I'm pretty sure there are
> c> examples in the first hundred or so lines of interchange script.
>
>I don't understand why CPAN can't even find the module, so I could
>reinstall it!
>
> KS

As Christopher Miller said, look for it in your Interchange tree. It's not
on CPAN because it's an internal Interchange module. Then do as
he said to ensure that it's in @INC. And check the permissions on it
in case it's become invisible - obviously your upgrade did
something unusual to cause this.

-
Cheers
Lyn St George