[ic] Splitting results into multiple pages ?

Sat Mar 30 19:33:01 2002

Hi There

I am a bit of a newbie with IC, mainly getting involved to speed things along by assisting our design guy.

Wondering if you guys have found a way to display items in each category over several pages.  Currently we have up to 50 products attempting to be displayed in a single page on some of our sections.  As you can imagine this makes the whole thing grind to a halt with regards to loading images etc.

All I want to be abled to do is for a customer to be abled to click on a section and for the first 10 items to be displayed on the first page, and so on with 10 items per page.  Obviously with a "BACK" "NEXT" "1,2,3,4" etc. etc.

Can anyone help ? I have purchased the developers pack and will be going through it, but a speedy resolution would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mike