[ic] Please Help Me

shailesh setha interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat May 4 08:17:01 2002

Sir,
    I am user of Interchange and exploring it since
couple of months. I am having few questions regarding
Interchange. The queries are following.

Q1->How does a retailer(non dealer& non distributor)
can be benefited on purchasing in large numbers?Can't
we show the Quantity Pricing to the customer prior to
buying that item?

Q2->Many times the customer don't get the receipt
(receipt.html) after placing the order, the checkout
page appears again.

Q3->Can we apply the Taxes according to the states
from the Administration/Tax page or from any other
page from wizard, rather than mentioning it in the
'salestax.asc' file?
    What can be done with Tax in Administration?

Q4->What is the significance of the text box followed
by the button 'Start at order number' in order form?
Although the next box followed by 'Limit with search '
button if functioning well.

Q5->What is the utility of the 'Gift Certificate' and
it's significance in the Items property?
    How can we apply different rates of items
according to their sizes and the color?
    What is the use of 'Options' and 'Cross-sell'
(ICHelp unable to give proper information)?
    Why the quantity in Inventry clolumn does not get
increased after deleting an order containg that item?

Q6->I am unable to make report on the userdb table? I
can Run it but can't save.

Q7->What is the use of Link template in the
design/sitelayout/ while creating a section and
creating a category? What is the utility of Generate
Static in Design ?

Q8->What is there in the route below the tables and
'gift_certs' in the tables?

Q9->Where I can get the Insert query?

Q10->Interchange Uses the old Files Even if  I change
its name(I renamed a file as filename_old and the
created a new file named 'filename', but still it
calling the file 'filename_old'), what  mmay be the
reason?

I will be thankful for your co-operation.

	   				                Er. Shailesh Setha