[ic] Any success w/ Pa ypal integration??

Bruce interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat May 4 15:55:01 2002

>My suggestion... forget about "pay-Pal" and those type of companies, and get
>a regular merchant account.... I got one at goemerchant.com, with a minimum
>of hassles and was up and running in a matter of days.......

 Paypal has/is a real problem, even tho they have gotten over a couple of hurdles concerning "being a bank".  Even tho I sell on ebay and
other online auction sites, and my own websites, I do not advertise I take paypal.  It is expensive and fraught with problems for sellers and
buyers, fraud being a part of it.  Also, Billpoint from ebay is used both on ebay and off, similar to paypal, but a little "safer" for transactions.
  Selling online means being able to accept transactions from non-credit card sources or people prefering to use Billpoint or Paypal instead of
sending the CC info to sellers.  Bruce

Bruce