[ic] Cascade or other problem in routes setup? Paul Jordan maybe?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 09:51:01 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "saso" <saso@volja.net>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Cascade or other problem in routes setup?

> > I don't believe you have commented out the default route correctly. You
> > will need a space after the #   .....or put two of them ##
> > # Route   default   email.........
> > ##Route   default   email.........
> >

> > If you still need help, you will have to display your entire order
> > route, not just snippets of sano and dent.
> >
> > Is all you want this to do is email two people? nothing else... no
> > logging? no database entry? If so, you are are almost there. Look at the
> > 'main' route for an example. The docs on order routes are more than
> > enough to accomplish this
> >
> > http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase10%2e0
> > 3
> >
> > Here is my (now old) howto on multipage checkouts, which... at the
> > bottom has stuff about order routes. It also touches on setting this in
> > profiles.order, which is another way to go. However Mikes suggestion a
> > few weeks ago will suit you better, but if you read my HowTo, esp near
> > the bottom, you will understand how it all works....
> >
> > If anybody else reads this again, yes yes, I know there nudgadiks here
> > and there, but since I wrote this(as a semi newbie), my checkout has
> > evolved, and is pretty efficient now.
> >

> Hi,
> I've read that many times thru and I am clear with that...
>
> Ok in short what I want to do is that I would have field mv_order_route in
> Products (which is done) and that I would in this field assign the route
> each item (one would be sano and another dent)...
>
> At the end I would need send order for items labeled sano to
sano@email.com,
> items labeld with dent to dent@email.com and a copy of both orders to
> me@email.com ... and would also like to log those orders...

And if possible could user also get the order separated by routes? (so he
would get 2 mails instead of one)

> This is all I need to do.
>
> The only sure thing I did correctly is put field mv_order_route in
> products.txt :))
> another thing I did was I put this in checkout.html:
>
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route
> VALUE="[either]__ORDER_ROUTES__[or]log main copy_user sano dent[/either]">
>

> Can you just type me the routes I need to add to catalog.cfg? Please..
>
> Many thanks for helping me!
> Regards,
> Saso

Please can anyone type me the data I need to insert in CATALOG.CFG and
possibly some other thing I need to do? (how to modify checkout.html if what
I've done is wrong?)

Maybe Paul Jordan?

Many thanks guys!
Regards,