[ic] Interchange and switch/delta cards

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 06:54:02 2002

> I'm trying to set up switch/delta cards with interchange. I followed
> the advice here:
> http://www.webmaint.net/interchange/uksetup.html
>
> and it works up to the point that I can choose to allow switch and
> delta cards in the management interface. However when I type in a
> switch card number I get an error that card type "other" is not
> allowed (card numbers are processed offline, the details being sent to
> our customer by encrypted email).
>
> I think that when it does the checksum it realises that the card isn't
> one of the ones it understands.

Hmm.. good point..

meta so it reads: 'visa=Visa, mc=Mastercard, discover=Discover,
amex=American Express, delta=Delta, switch=Switch, other=Other' (note there
should be no new lines in it).

Then make sure its checked in CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED.

Finally reconfigure.

Tested and added to the demo at icdemo.webmaint.net. I will update the doc
when I get a chance.

Jonathan