[ic] address_book formating

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 8 05:59:03 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 17:59:29 -0400, Philip Alves wrote:

>I tried to add the some additional addresses through ship_addresses.html to
>get an idea of how it gets formatted.  After doing this, I tried to export
>userdb to txt, but nothing happened, which just confused me more.

If I understand correctly, this is the nub of your problem. This syntax will
export whatever is currently in userdb.db, to userdb.newtxt:
	[tag export userdb userdb.newtxt][/tag]
Place it somewhere on the next page after the page on which the
data is entered.

Or have I still misunderstood ... ?
-
Cheers