[ic] Help On FullURL yes Directive

Vijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 00:39:01 2002

Hi All,

Can any one please let me know how to use this "FullURL yes"  for
multiple catalogs

running on the Interchange Server. I am able to configure this for one
catalog

and its worling fine. I configured this FullURL directive with the help
of Mike

The configuration in interchange.cfg is as follows,

FullURL  yes
Catalog       store /home/gvijeeth/catalogs/store /cgi-bin/store
www.domainname.com/rcc
Variable SCRIPT_REPLACE /store

And the script in the Vend::Server.pm which is given by mike.

But when I install a new store its not working. Its giving Undefined
catalog error.

I am using Interchange 4.8.6 on Redhat 7.2 with Postgres database.

Also I tried to configure the rewrite rules Even this is working fine
with one

catalog per  domain, the configuration is as follows

ScriptAlias /shop/ "/var/www/shop/"
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule    ^$      /shop/testing/index.html       [PT,L]
RewriteRule    ^/$     /shop/testing/index.html       [PT,L]
RewriteRule    ^/index\.html$      /shop/testing/index.html   [PT,L]
RewriteRule    ^/shop/testing/.*   -  [PT,L]
RewriteRule     ^/.*images/*.*   -       [PT,L]
RewriteRule     ^/.*interchange/*.*   -       [PT,L]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://shop\.domainname\.com$

Can anybody please help out ??

Thanks in Advance

Vijeeth