[ic] Installation problems - fixed

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 13:13:00 2002

Thanks to all who have helped me sort out this install, including Joachim
Leidinger who was exceedingly helpful in getting this system running on my
freebsd server.

I followed his instructions to the dot and now have an up and running
server.

My problems arose from trying to do an interchange install from freebsd
ports. This caused configuration conflicts from a failed previous install.

I removed everything followed Jochim's instructions and now I have a
foundation store to play with.

If you are interested in seeing his instructions look for message titled Re:
'[ic] Storable Module' posted at 15:13 GMT (british summer time)

--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd

Email       >> mikek@brightstorm.co.uk