[ic] Uploading new pictures

Kellie Foster-Robinson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 12:27:00 2002

Jeff,

Let me tell you how I installed this.  I purchase some space from an
ISP.  One of the options is Interchange. When you click interchange it
has an option to "install now".  At that point it gives you an option to
log in and that is where I have been making all the changes.

Tell me what you think.

Kellie

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Dafoe
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 9:57 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] Uploading new pictures

> I am logged in as the Super User.  When I go a look at the permissions
> for the super user nothing is check.  Does it suppose to be like this?

    I am referring to the permissions on the file system.  If you have
"installed" interchange via some sort of control panel, and not via the
"makecat" command on the command line, then it sounds like the
installation
did not occur properly and you will want to contact the system
administrator
or technical support.

Jeff