[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 15:04:04 2002

> > > I have tested various versions of Mozilla and Netscape (including v7)
> > > with mod_interchange version 1.22 and Interchange's [more] lists
without
> > > any trouble at all.  Please verify your mod_interchange version number
> > > and if in doubt then re-install it to be sure;  Earlier versions
suffered
> > > from this sort of thing with Netscape 7 and Mozilla.

    Embarassingly enough I am now not able to reproduce the issue.  The only
thing I can think of to explain the behavior is that I must have had
mod_interchange 1.21 installed.  I did check before posting the original
message by comparing the timestamp on the .so file in my 1.22 directory to
the timestamp on the module in the apache libexec directory, however, I did
since then reinstall 1.22 and now cannot reproduce the issue.  So I can only
assume administrator error on my part.
    Sorry for wasting yours and Mike's time.  As pennance I have started
answering some of the newbie questions posted to the list.

Jeff