[ic] Interchange as a CMS

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 09:58:01 2002

Luke Smith <lsdev02@yahoo.com> writes:

> Does anyone have links or example sites or any information on
> setting it up as a more CMS oriented app?

For a while, I used IC as a CMS for my own personal domain.  Although
it's no longer my main page, it is still live.  I was able to use it
for all of the info I wanted to publish.  I wrote a couple of pages
that allowed me to update the status of projects I was working on;
Some more pages for clients to check the status of their invoice; and
(not related) a photo album.  The content is somewhat out-of-date;
however, you're welcome to go look at it:

http://www.lathi.net/services/index.html

--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543