[ic] Default shipping mode

Martin Abell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 11:59:00 2002

Hi.  Some of you have probably dealt with this.

On my checkout page, I'm getting: "No match found for mode 'default',
quantity '', returning 0".  However, the shipping price is correctly filled
in.  (IC 4.8)

I have no "quantity" shipping modes.  I've looked for "shipmode" throughout
the catalog (pages, products/*, etc.) and didn't notice any that set a
default other than this line in catalog.cfg:
   ValuesDefault    mv_shipmode       price
where "price" is the shipping method I want to use.

Any ideas where this error message comes from?

Martin Abell
SpeedSpan