[ic] Wizard working in INET mode

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 04:25:01 2002

Eric Koger [eric@biznesshosting.com] wrote:

> I'm running Interchange 4.8.5 on a Red Hat 7.2 system with the Plesk control
> panel installed. In order for Interchange to work with plesk, I have to run
> the catalogs in INET mode, but i'm not able to get the wizard to work on any
> of the catalogs i've setup.
> Does anyone know how to fix this?
>
> It hasn't been a problem in the past but now I need to setup Verisign
> payment gateway for a client, and I don't know what fields to put into the
> variable table, and I can't find that information anywhere online.

The interface to the Verisign PSP is implemented through the Signio.pm
module, which you'll find in your lib/Vend/Payments directory.

Running "perldoc Signio.pm" will show the documentation.  The output of
that command is mirrored here:

    http://www.interchange.RTFM.info/downloads/payments/Signio.txt

> No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it

All my problems are created unconsciously.