[ic] limiting search return count

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 20 11:14:01 2002

Jonathan Clark wrote:
> If you are using the Layout Editor, change your simple searches to complex
> ones and then use the searches as per the docs (look at the one-click
> searches page).
>
> If your simple search was on products:
>
> category=memory
>
> the complex search would be:
>
> sf=category
> se=memory
>
> (the default search table is products, so you don't need to specify it
> here.)
> Now, add to this:
>
> ml=20
>
> to limit to 20 results per page.

To be honest with you, when I try to use the search builder I get an
internal server error.  I am running IC 4.8.6 using mySQL.  I see nothing in
the error.log.  Has anyone seen this before?

I am also getting a "pattern failed" when trying to use the shipping wizard.
I have seen lots of people comment about this and I know it is on the bug
list but I have seen no replies that anyone knows what is going on with it?

Later,

Chris Slaght