[ic] Urgent help needed with catalog errors ([history-scan] and profile.order).

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 13:57:01 2002

Last week, the [history-scan] tag quit working. Today I discovered the
checkout page/process won't process orders. I get a note in the error log
that 'profile all' not found. I haven't changed either the checkout page or
the process.order files. About the only change I've made recently was
testing using the item modifier tags to allow for choosing a color, but
those changes aren't active now. Restarting Interchange hasn't helped, and
Anton (the support guy at Adaction, where I host my site) can't help.

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing these errors?
you help is MUCH appreciated!