[ic] Re: Impossible to make changes in Products

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 17:05:01 2002

> My original question:
> > Hi,
> > when I try to make changes in the Product editor, notting happens
> > after I push the OK button or Save changes link. All information
> > goes back to what is was before. In other editors in the admin,
> > for example Layout, it works as it should. Could anyone help?
> >
> > Roland Berg
> >
> Quoting Paul:
>
> "You didn't mention if you checked 'your' permissions (for item editor and
> table) in the persmissions editor."
>
> My Reply:
>
> This problem with the Product Editor just happened about 24 hrs
> ago and before it worked as it should. I have full permission to
> everything. Can it have something to do with the Changes to the
> Interchange Developer Web Site  that are being made. I have
> access to my Interchange cart through a web hosting company.
>
> Roland Berg

The Developer site is not connected with yours in any way.

I don't know what to say, but if it were me, I would try and make another
super user with full permissions and log in as him, and see if it works, if
it does, then just delete->add yourself again.

Maybe you need to rebuild a table? If you are on mysql, export the table so
it is fresh, delete the products/products.sql then restart.

If you are using gdbm, do the same but delete the products/products.gdbm and
restart

paul