[ic] Where to find Bank of America in IC - no two catalog defaults alike? ==>Mike Heins

Jon Jensen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 17:09:00 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, TGroup wrote:

> Let's put on a play, Mike.  You play Bill Clinton and someone at CPanel can
> play George Bush.   Act I:  Pass the Buck.   Act II:  Pass the Buck     Act
> III:  Blame it on Usama bin Laden
>
> Thanks for nothing.

Did you actually say "Thanks for nothing"? Because what you have gotten is
an entire ecommerce system free of charge, with no limitations, yet you're
complaining because the man who wrote most of it won't also hold your hand
and your ISP's hand every step of the way until you're completely
satisfied? Wow. I'd say "Thanks for everything" would've been more
appropriate.

Jon