[ic] matrix options seperate select box

Ian C. Melville interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 21:51:01 2002

Marc,

I think that you can create a separate checkbox for options by changing
the 'widget' from the default which is 'select'. I did successfully
experiment with radio buttons once.

As for chen's comments: the options presented in the pull-down on the
flypage are indeed the variants and they *do* carry their own unique
SKUs and inventory (just that they are not displayed in this pull-down).

Cheers!

Ian C. Melville

FRONTLINE MARKETING AGENCIES
Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Chen Naor
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:55 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] matrix options seperate select box

----- Original Message -----
From: "marc.brevoort" <marc.brevoort@armazemdedados.com>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 4:07 PM

> On Wednesday 30 October 2002 14:01, you wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Using: IC 4.8.6
> >
> > My question is if it possible to use a separate select box for each
variant
> > (like simple option) with matrix option?
>
> In your option definitions, set 'Matrix options, separate widgets'
instead
of
> 'Matrix options, single widget'.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marc Brevoort

Maybe I am missing some thing.
If I choose 'Matrix options, separate widgets' and I set the variants it
is
working fine but without the separate SKU for each option.
When I do 'Create all possible combination' I get the desirable SKU but
the
separate Variants disappear and I get the long single select box.
Any idea?

Thanks
Chen