[ic] Tax question - prices with tax already included

George Osvald interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 2 22:32:02 2002

At 01:13 PM 09/02/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>Is it possible to list all the prices with tax already included? Perhaps if
>user from a certain country logs in. I would also like to have that amount=
 of
>tax on the order form.

What exactly is the question - do you want to display the items in your=20
catalog using price + tax but still do tax calcs separately in the=20
basket/checkout pages, or do you want to have all prices include tax for=20
those who would need to pay it and NOT do a separate tax line at checkout?

- Ed L.

In Australia we should list all prices with GST already included in the price.
I would like to list all the prices ex GST and if someone logs in as an
Australian user all the prices should include GST. In the future I will list
international prices in US Dollars and Australian in AUS Dollars with GST
included.
Even if the prices already include GST though, I still want to show the amount
of GST that was added to the price on the checkout page.

--

Regards,

George Osvald
OK Studio ®