[ic] Re: malformed header from script. Bad header IC4.8.3

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 3 09:30:03 2002

Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> any comment? Is someone here able to order more than 1000 items?
> Or is my question fully unclear?

Sorry! Wrong quoting!

Another question. How can I try out the maximum Size for the header in
IC? It seems to me, anywhere is storing a lot of informations or datas
for any kind of tracking or process. Have we a kind of buffer overflow
in the header, which is created by IC?

Thanks!

Joachim Leidinger

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]