[ic] Table import file handling flow question.

Reid Sutherland interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 14:34:02 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to avoid diving to deeply into the Interchange code for this
answer, and I'm hoping it's at the tip of somebody's fingers.

When I attempt to import an XLS file and forget to select 'XLS
Spreadsheet' from the import options, it pukes hard as it thinks it's
another format.  Now from reading the UI/usertag/import_fields.tag, I
see the *.xls files are treated as XLS files.  With this in mind, why is
IC taking a fit when I don't specify the right import file type?

Thanks,

-reid