[ic] Shipping is killing me

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 5 22:35:02 2002

>Is like my syntax is wrong in shipping.asc
>
>Non of this explains the message I get in the wizard when setting up
>shipping.  i don't remember seeing that until I updated to 4.8.6 but I
>can't
>be curtain.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chris Slaght

Try following this thread:
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-July/010100.html

I'm pretty sure the default mode in 4.8.5+ is for the checkout page to
suppress zero values in the shipping options.

Here is a cut of code from my checkout page that you might want to try:

[comment]
    <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
       [loop option=mv_shipmode
       list=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
  ]
<OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]: [shipping
[loop-code]]
      [/loop]
    </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>
[/comment]
<SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
  	      [shipping
	        label=1
        	mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
col=shipmodes]|
              ]
	      </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>

****
Uncomment the commented section, and comment out the normal select.
The part commented out will allow the results to return zero amounts for
testing purposes.

-Steve