[ic] we're sorry page and undefined catalog

Nick Spitzer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 8 21:44:02 2002

James (and others),

This sounds very intriguing...do you happen to remember by any chance
what the individual culprits were? This *must* be the problem with mine...
I'm in the midst of damning myself for adding --nodeps to that rpm command
line...bad habit =). There sure are a lot of perl modules, though....

*sigh*

Thanks a bunch, everyone!

-Nick