[ic] Carriage returns entered in a field corrupt data in table

SofaKingRotten interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 9 22:20:01 2002

Hello,

I am running IC4.8.5 using default db and have a memo
field in a table which people can write to, like a
guestbook. People want to be able to use carriage
returns so their info will display with paragraph
breaks, etc., however, when I download the table to my
local computer and import it into MS Access, the data
is corrupt, of course, from all the CR's.

Does anybody have any recomendations on how I should
deal with this? What have others done? What
information should I be looking for when searching
archives? I've searched several times without finding
any info on this.

TIA

SKR

Yahoo! - We Remember