[ic] Perl 5.8.0 + Interchange Clustering locking issues

Mon Sep 9 23:30:01 2002

Quoting cfm@maine.com (cfm@maine.com):

> Oh.  Silly me thinking another system looks like ours.  We have
> everything but the sessions and tmp in mysql.  Interesting, I've never
> looked at tmp except to clean it.  Hmmm, they are all counter files.
> I suppose that could be an issue.  OTOH, if they are just counter
> files, then move them into sql too.  What are these things?  They are
> all just 1 on our system:
> #COUNTER-1.0
> 1
> #COUNTER-1.0
> 1
> #COUNTER-1.0
> Looks like another feature we don't use.

No, you use that one if the file even exists. Most of them will be 1
because you don't have users coming in with multiple sessions assigned
to one IP.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.