[ic] 500 error after upgrade to 4.8.6 - FIXED!

Wed Sep 11 11:43:01 2002

Quoting Philip Alves (philip.alves@sympatico.ca):
> From: "Rene Hertell"
>
> > > I do still have an issue with plus and minus buttons to add to
> > > the number in
> > > the text box on the results.html page.  If anybody has any ideas, I'd be
> > > very willing student!
> >
> > I did not really understand what you meant last time when you asked about
> > the + and - buttons. Do you want to increase and decrease some values with
> > JavaScript in a field?
> >
> > Rene
> >
> Exactly!  What I was trying to figure out was how to add or subtract from
> the Quantity box on the results.html page.  All of our products come in pack
> quantities, 36 for example.  So, I need a plus button which will add 36 in
> this case, and another which will subtract 36 from the Qty text box.

That's easy.

	[page href=ord/basket
		form="
			mv_action=refresh
			mv_orderline=[item-modifier mv_ip]
			mv_order_item=[item-code]
			                       mv_order_quantity=[item-calc]
                                        my $current = [item-quantity];
                                        $current -= 36;
                                        return 0 if $current < 1;
                                        return $current;
                                        [/item-calc]
                "]Subtract 36</A>

        [page href=ord/basket
                form="
                        mv_action=refresh
                        mv_orderline=[item-modifier mv_ip]
                        mv_order_item=[item-code]
                        mv_order_quantity=[item-calc]
                                        my $current = [item-quantity];
                                        $current += 36;
                                        return $current;
                                        [/item-calc]
		"]Add 36</A>

Actually, that exposed a bug in 4.9 whereby you can't do an increment
minus or plus if you use the mv_orderline addressor.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown