[ic] Won't send any emails

Billy J. Mayberry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 12:27:01 2002

Here is a list of *.cfg 's

[root@dufus /root]# locate interchange.cfg
/home/samba/apps/WEB
STUFF/SHOPPING/interchange-4.8.3.tar/interchange-4.8.3/interchange-4.8.3/deb
ian/interchange.cfg
/home/samba/apps/WEB
STUFF/SHOPPING/interchange-4.8.3.tar/interchange-4.8.3/interchange-4.8.3/dis
t/interchange.cfg.dist
/usr/local/src/interchange/interchange-4.8.5/dist/interchange.cfg.dist
/usr/local/src/interchange/interchange-4.8.5/debian/interchange.cfg
/usr/local/src/interchange/interchange-4.8.5/blib/interchange.cfg
/interchange/interchange.cfg.dist
/interchange/interchange.cfg
[root@dufus /root]#

They all read this:

There is no SendMailProgram line anywhere in these cfg's

Any ideas

#========================================================================#

# interchange.cfg
# See 'icconfig' document for details.

#========================================================================#

# These settings all affect other configuration directives below.

AutoVariable Windows LockType

# Set to 1 to include back-end administration interface.
Variable  UI  1

# Set to "low", "high", or "rpc" to get different server parameters.
Variable  TRAFFIC  low

# Set to 1 to send extra debugging info to file /tmp/icdebug
# and get a dump of global and catalog data structures.
#Variable  DEBUG  1

#========================================================================#

# Set up individual catalogs here.

#Catalog  store  /var/lib/interchange/store  /cgi-bin/store
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
#Catalog       mrtailli /home/secure/www/catalogs/mrtailli /cgi-bin/mrtailli
/mrtailli
Catalog       mrtailli /home/secure/www/catalogs/mrtailli /cgi-bin/mrtailli
/mrtailli
Catalog       mtgilead /home/secure/www/catalogs/mtgilead /cgi-bin/mtgilead
/mtgilead
Catalog       thecompu /home/secure/www/catalogs/thecompu /cgi-bin/thecompu
/thecompu
Catalog       cristcdl /home/secure/www/catalogs/cristcdl /cgi-bin/cristcdl
/cristcdl

#========================================================================#

# This is a new option that ignores C-style directives like #ifdef,
# #endif, #include, and only parses plain ifdef, endif, include, etc.
# It can be turned on and off repeatedly as needed. When it's off,
# you can now be confident that a line starting with a # is a comment.
# This directive affects the entire global configuration, so check any
# files you include if you're upgrading.
ConfigParseComments No

Environment  MOD_PERL

# Prevent arbitrary [file ...] and [include ...] among other things.
NoAbsolute Yes

#========================================================================#

ifdef @DEBUG

Message Sending debug to /tmp/icdebug.
DebugFile /tmp/icdebug

# A few simple tests ...
GlobalSub sub test_global_sub { return 'Test of global subroutine OK.' }
Variable  TEST_VARIABLE  Test of global variable OK.

# Dump global and catalog data structures to a text file at startup time.
# See {ConfDir}/interchange.structure and {CatRoot}/{CatName}.structure.
DumpStructure Yes

# This logs DBI calls to your DebugFile.
# It's commented out by default because it generates a lot of messages.
#DataTrace 1

endif

#========================================================================#

ifdef TRAFFIC =~ /low/i
Message Low traffic settings.
HouseKeeping 3
MaxServers   5
PIDcheck     300
endif

ifdef TRAFFIC =~ /high/i
Message High traffic settings.
HouseKeeping 2
MaxServers   10
PIDcheck     120
endif

ifdef TRAFFIC =~ /rpc/i
Message RPC traffic settings.
PreFork             Yes
StartServers        5
MaxRequestsPerChild 100
HouseKeeping        2
PIDcheck            120
endif

#========================================================================#

# Set this so cookies are issued only for the current catalog, not for
# the whole base domain.
Mall  Yes

# Additional Safe operations to untrap beyond the standard "ftfile sort".
SafeUntrap  rand

TcpMap 7786 -

# Include back office administration UI if variable set above.
ifdef UI
Message -i -n Calling UI...
include lib/UI/ui.cfg
endif

## This is only needed if you use Net::SMTP instead of
## sendmail or clones
Variable MV_SMTPHOST smtp

# FreeBSD's stock Perl build dumps core if you set $0, so let's not touch it
ifdef DOLLAR_ZERO_BUG or $^O =~ /freebsd/
Message Running FreeBSD; disabling $0 set
Variable MV_DOLLAR_ZERO 0
endif

# Include individual usertags.
include usertag/*.tag

# Include if you want non-English error messages. Not complete.
# include locale.error