[ic] Re: Arg, just shoot me and put me out of my misery!

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 13:16:00 2002

Steve Graham wrote:

> Have you run the following until you have not received any errors...
> just a thought.
>
> perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'

Thanks Steve, but yes. IC is working, SQL is working, my usertag which
is handling the CommonAdjust pricing is working, it is that I'm just
plagued with these errors being reported from the flypage and no where
else.  Before the conversion to SQL, I was receiving the same non-sense
but related to the dbm query...

Because this does not occur anywhere but on the flypage, I have to
believe at this point that there is an IC bug lurking.  Mike suggested
that the original dbm query error would occur if the table (tier) hadn't
been touched prior to the need for the tag call in CommonAdjust yet if
you visit the site under a new session and do an immediate 'Buy Now'
thereby bypassing the flypage and any other opportunity to touch the
tier table, the basket page does not produce the error which I believe
punches a hole in the 'touch' theory.  There is something about how IC
is processing the flypages what basket and checkout are not having
problems with...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028