[ic] New IC Site

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Sep 21 19:01:00 2002

> I saw that the page was only supporting IE with the
> flash setup.
> As usuall spammers do this (no need to support the
> other 30% of the world is the attitude), hence the attitude.

You mean the other 3% of the world?  I'm no big msft fan either but honestly
IE is a better browser than netscape (as far as the windows versions are
concerned), no question.  And our domain stats for the 40 or so clients we
host show that 95% of their sites' visitors are using IE, another 3% on
netscape and 2% on something else.

> Apologies to the site owner. I am not
> used to seeing IC sites that are platform
> dependent.

Hopefully this won't be the case when we consider the project completed next
week...

-Brad