[ic] New IC Site

Ron Phipps interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 22 21:06:01 2002

> From: Kevin Walsh

> > Since when did this list become a "look at my site" or a BB type of
show
> > stage...
> >
> > New email junk filter: if subject line contains 'new IC Site'
> >
> Perhaps I'm alone here, but I like to see what people are doing with
> Interchange.  I don't consider it off-topic for users to post what
> they're doing with Interchange (into the interchange-users mail list)
> as long as it's in the context of a request for comments, as this
> thread clearly was.
>
> Of course, if you don't like it, you can create whatever junk filters
> you like.

Hey Kevin,

I don't think you are alone and I'm actually kind of surprised 'R Smith'
responded that way.  I'm always looking for new ideas and features to
add to our existing and future sites.  These posts help others get
inspired to modify the foundation demo, it grows the community and one
day one of the people inspired may contribute code back to the core
which every appreciates.  However when the posts go negative it's a sure
fire way to scare someone off when all they wanted some constructive
criticism.

See ya,
-Ron