[ic] joined search problem

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 07:46:02 2002

Hi

I have in the table products an extra column vertrieb which has the value of
1 or zero or nothing.

I need a search box that searches on sku and description and display the
results only if vertrieb has the value 1. If not it should not diplay the
item.
what I tried is: (same search as a one click search, works out)

<form action="[area search]" method=post>
 Search:

[set testname]
fi=products
st=db
sp=results

co=1

sf=description
op=rm
nu=0
su=1
=0

sf=sku
op=rm
nu=0
su=1
=0

sf=vertrieb
se=1
op=rm
nu=0
su=1
=0

ml=50
tf=category
to=x
tf=description
to=x
[/set]

 <input type=hidden name=mv_profile value=testname>
 <input type=text name=mv_searchspec size=15 value="">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Submit">
</form>

The search works but it shows all products with or without 1 in the field
vertrieb.

Any ideas ?
Thank you
Andrei