[ic] (no subject)

Rowel Lonzaga interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 2 04:05:01 2003

Hello,

Greetings!...

I would like to invite you in our five(5) year tested
Online Network Marketing CLUB. It's running the highest
payout compensation plan with unlimited and secured
monthly residual income that you & your family can depend on.
No experience required. It has complete support, with
online training site. Plus a team of upline sponsors that will
assist you, guide you and support you in every step of the way
until you succeed.

If you want to join the CLUB and recieve a more detailed
information about this business, just get a free membership I.D.
by sending an email: