[ic] Setting the width of <Select> when using [item-options]

Gary Norton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 30 17:46:01 2003

Can anyone tell me how I might set the width of the item-options widget for
the select HTML widget.

I have tried setting o_width in the option table but it is not using those
values.

Here is the excerpt of code from the cart component making the call:

[table-organize cols=2 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
	[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]
[/table-organize]

When rendered the html is producing:

<input type=hidden name="mv_item_option" value="Shocks">
	<select name="Shocks2">
		<option value="wos" SELECTED>

In the options table o_width is set to 700. o_widget is set to select.

Specifically I am looking to set the width so that the site graphically
lines up better. The best case
scenario would be to all me to set the width to 100% (putting options within
table) instead of having
to specify a fixed width. However, either would work.

Interchange Version: 4.9.4

Thanks in advance.

- Gary Norton