[ic] Newbie question

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 11:43:01 2003

At 10:40 PM 02/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I've tried sifting through the archives to find information about 500
>Internal Server errors, but I can't seem to find anything that is
>helping. I just installed interchange. I host with
>primesource-hosting.com - everything went well during the install, it
>hit the database correctly and added the tables, I started the service
>without any errors, and then I got to open the catalog and I get a 500
>Internal Server Error. I tried looking through the logs but I don't get
>anything. Help!! The server is running Apache/1.3.27 and I am using a
>MySQL database, MySQL version 3.23.54.
>
>Andy Melichar

Most likely you answered the question about using cgiwrap/suexec
incorrectly. You can try toggling the su bit on your link file, otherwise
you may need to recompile vlink with the alternative setting for suexec.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax