[ic] Order Status: Deleted and Archived

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 17 17:21:00 2003

I was looking over the shipping status section of the administration menus,
and it seems there is a bug with the "Deleted" entry, I'm not entirely sure
what this space is for, but it lets you update this number to anything you
want, and it doesn't increment when you delete an order (like it appears to
function).  The archive number does increment sometimes, when you archive an
order however.  I just thought I would point this out, and also was just
kind of interested in what exactly the "Deleted" and "Archived" entries are
for.

-Brendan