[ic] Photo gallery

marco simonelli interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jan 18 01:47:00 2003

Hi to everybody.
I'm new to Interchange and I've my website developed with typo3 . I'm
trying to implement a shopping area and Interchange is, what I've been
told, the best. What I'd like to accomplish is, after spent some hours
over the manuals, to create an event portrait photography catalog,
where instead of products are pictures and instead of Area sections and
Categories are groups of Photos of the same event/family. Would it be
cool to have a log in for each category/group of photos, but that's
probably too much.
If anybody has done something like that before, I would love to have
some hints about where to start from and which of the manuals I'd
better memorize. Also something like: forget about it, kind of answer,
would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Marco