[ic] CommonAdjust problems

Thore Karlsen thore at divineo.com
Mon Jul 7 14:03:23 EDT 2003

We're trying to use CommonAdjust with blank fields in the database for some
quantity prices, and we're not sure if this is supposed to work or not. E.g.
for one product we'll have a quantity discount for 5 or more, but no extra
discount for 10 or more, so we leave q10 blank.

The problem then is that if someone orders 10 items, Interchange uses the
fallback price instead of the discounted price for 5 items or more.

Does Interchange not handle blank fields at all, or is there a way around
this short of filling out all fields?

--
Be seeing you.