[ic] wildcard question

Nicholas Cook ncook at intropolis.com
Fri Jul 25 09:02:50 EDT 2003

Currently, "WHERE featured = '[control promo_type specials]'" only pulls
what is specifically asked for, in this case everything from table
merchandising:featured that is marked as a "specials".  I want to be
able to use a wild card in this phrase like "WHERE featured = '[control
promo_type *specials]'" so that everything from the
merchandising:featured that ends with "specials" gets pulled.

Any help would be appreciated.  I am using interchange version 4.9.8.

Thank you,
Nicholas Cook