[ic] Nowhere to enter Credit Card information

Alan Wactor a.wactor at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 12:09:21 EDT 2003

I'm using 4.9.3-200211090658. I've looked through the archives for stuff on
new_browser_payment and old_browser_payment, (also looked for "card
expired") but don't see anything applicable to this specific problem...

A couple of customers have called to complain that when they select Credit
Card for method of payment, there's no box to enter their credit card number
into.

When they click on 'Place Order', they get the 'credit card is expired'
error message, and can not place their order.

I haven't found out which browser they're using.

Any ideas what I need to do to correct this problem?

Kindest Regards,
Alan