[ic] Changing an order after its been accepted.

Chris Kohler interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 13:24:01 2003

I searched the documentation and FAQ but didn't find the answer. If
I've overlooked it please point me in the right direction. I'm not
familiar with Interchange but we've got a new customer who uses it.
Running Interchange 4.8.6 from RPMs supplied by Redhat.

After an order has been placed, can it be changed from the admin
interface without cancelling and readding the order? Specifically, they
sell tshirts and sweatshirts and want to be able to change size or
color after the order has been moved to pending and the size or color
is no longer available. Is this possible with Interchange or will I
need to write some custom code to do this?