[ic] Can't configure my catalog

Stephen Kent interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 7 12:13:01 2003

when I try to restart Interchange, i get the following:

Configuring catalog cbmparts...cbmparts config error: Please specify the
MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

cbmparts: error in configuration. Skipping
cbmparts: config error.  Skipping
Configuring catalog foundation...Using default DBM database...done.
Interchange started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 22195)

This is after running bin/makecat to get a fresh catalog.  I also tried
to copy the data from my oldstore (4.8.6) and start it with the same
results.

Currently i am running Redhat 7.3 Interchange 4.8.7

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Steve