[ic] Accessories type=check doesn't allow multiple selections

Martin Abell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 27 21:26:01 2003

I've looked around the archives quite a while and seen questions similar to
this, but no real solutions.  My problem has to do with retaining multiple
values from a set of checkboxes on a flypage.  For background, this is IC
4.8.1 under RedHat.

The products table (mySQL) has a field dlv_opts_checkbox in case there is a
product with accessories that would work well in checkboxes.  The flypage
has this code:
  [if-item-field dlv_opts_checkbox]<tr><td align="right">
  Choices</td><td>[item-accessories dlv_opts_checkbox, check]
which displays all the options fine, but if you choose two options, only the
first is passed on to the cart.

The cart has this code for each item:
  [if-item-modifier dlv_opts_checkbox]<br>
  [item-accessories dlv_opts_checkbox, check left][/if-item-modifier]
which displays the one (first) option that got passed only.  If you click
the second option and go to checkout, the checkout page now shows both
options selected!

Anyone seen this problem before?  The code seems simple, but that doesn't
mean I couldn't mess it up!  Any insight appreciated.

Martin Abell
SpeedSpan