[ic] Problems Installing Echo Payment Module

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 29 06:55:01 2003

>Only the payment module itself from CVS should be enough. I wonder if
>Cameron has installed the OpenECHO module in an appropriate place.
>
>Bye
>	Racke

Thanks Racke,

 From my initial reading of the instructions for Echo installation, I
didn't realize the necessity of installing OpenEcho.  When I finally did
upload the file, I had indeed installed it into the wrong directory.

The advice from Ed Lafrance (My webhost, quick plug, excellent support)
was to change the line:
-----
use OpenECHO;
-----
-----
use Vend::OpenECHO;
-----

While this didn't work for some reason, I uploaded OpenECHO to the
ic/lib folder and a restart loaded the Echo module fine.

If anyone reading this has access to the documentation, you may want to
make it clearer that OpenECHO needs to be uploaded to ic/lib (I would
also think that this should be included by default in newer IC versions,
but I'm guessing it already is.)

Thanks for the help,
Cameron