[ic] Admin login problems after upgrade to 4.9.9

Gary Norton gnorton at broadgap.com
Wed Nov 26 09:14:26 EST 2003

I experience the problems you have mentioned from time to time, however, it
is usually fixed with an exit of IE or a reboot and a clearing of the
browser cache.

I know that you have tried several browsers so I wonder what the common
thread might be. Have all your test been from the same machine or different
machines?

Also, have you tried the 4.9.9 Demo at http://demo.icdevgroup.org

This might help localize it to a machine specific or server specific
problem.

-Gary