[ic] Interchange developers in general

Mike Kang interchange at thedesignpeople.com
Mon Oct 13 12:15:18 EDT 2003

BTW, this experience has got me wondering, should there be a separate list
or message board for interchange job requests?  We often have the need for
developers to work on custom modules or even whole sites, maybe there should
be a place where developers can advertise there services and people can post
paid jobs?  Does this place exist already?

If it doesn't and if anyone thinks this is a good idea, let me know. (Also
please let me know if you prefer a message board or mailing list.

Email me directly so we don't clutter up the IC Dev list.
mkang at thedesignpeople.com

Thanks,

Michael Kang
Web Producer